2017 UNC Charlotte College of Education SACS/SLO Resources
(Student Learning Outcomes)
(Reporting on Spring 2016 through Fall 2016 data)
Directions for Data Review - Part 1 of SLO Reports
- Directions for Data Review (READ THIS FIRST)
- Faculty Data Review Chart (word doc) OR Faculty Data Review Chart (Google form link) - Due by March 1, 2017!
- UNC Charlotte College of Education SLO Data Sources
Directions for Completing SLO Reports - Part 2 of SLO Reports
- Directions for Completing 2017 SACS Reports
- 2017 SLO Assessment Plan Report Template (blank)
- 2017 SLO EXAMPLE - Advanced Programs
- 2017 SLO EXAMPLE - Initial Programs
- Checklist of Programs from Academic Affairs
- Link to TEALR Praxis Testing Chart
Need to look at your old Report? Reports are available in the University’s Compliance Assist system and also on the S: drive in the Assessment folder for faculty with approved access.
When you are ready to submit your SACS/SLO Report:
To access the S: drive file to submit SACS/SLO Report: go to Computer ⇒ Shared Drive (S:) ⇒ coed ⇒ Shared ⇒ Assessment ⇒ SACS Reports ⇒ Spring 2017 (reporting on 2016 data) ⇒ select your department ⇒ select the program. Multiple files may be added. Remember to add both the 2016 rubrics used and the reports!
Save the rubrics in the following format: Rubric name (or shortened version)_SLO#_Rubric Name (example: “SLO2_SLO3_SLO5_Rubric-ISL” “SLO1_SLO2_SLO3_SLO4_SLO5_Rubric-STAR 2012”)
ALL REPORTS ARE DUE BY APRIL 15, 2017!!!
UNC Charlotte's Office of Assessment provides great resources for the SLO process. Please visit their website for additional information!